Platform for Internationalisation: Energy and Climate Smart Healthcare
Through this project, a platform for internationalisation of sustainable and energy-efficient healthcare will be in place. A number of activities have been planned to:
- Create opportunities for energy efficient innovations to reach a global market
- Increase knowledge transfer and dissemination of information on energy efficient sustainable healthcare
- Identify methods and arenas where innovative companies within the field of sustainable healthcare can export sucessfully
The project is based on a prestudy where letters of intent have been written with innovation arenas in 4 countries: France, Italy, Israel and United Kingdom. A report on challenges when internationalising innovation clusters with focus on energy efficient healthcare has also been produced. Within this project, NCSH will focus on Europe as well as Canada, the U.S, China, India and the Middle East.
The project is funded by the Swedish Energy Agency and started in December 2018. Also as a part of this project are the six international events arranged within the Future of Healthcare: Sustainable and Smart today project. These include:
- Kick off and high level meeting in Helsinki, Finland the 2nd of October 2019.
- Nordic delegation to conference in Montreal, Canada the 15th to the 16th of October 2019.
- Conference for sustainable healthcare in the Netherlands the 15th to the 17th of April 2020.
- Nordic Conference for Sustainable Healthcare in Copenhagen, Denmark, September 8 2020.
- Online seminar together with Yale University in November 2020.
- Health100 and high level meeting in Finland 2020.
For more information about the project, please contact: